Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0134 for Timber Harvesting Plan (THP) 1-06-224MEN "Live at Yellow Hound"
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0134 for Timber Harvesting Plan (THP) 1-06-224MEN "Live at Yellow Hound"
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- Six encroachments: three culverts crossing placements, one bank stabilization site, and two water drafting site operations.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 836-8675
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Department of Fish and Game
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- THP: 619 Second Avenue, Eureka, CA 95501
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.