Construction of Arsenic Compliance Facility at Existing Well Site #7
NOD - Notice of Determination
The project involves the construction of a treatment facility in compliance with Federal Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and California State Department of Health Services Safe Drinking Water Standards under the new arsenic rule. The arsenic removal facility is covered under a separate CEQA review.
Victor Valley Water District
17184 Yuma Street
Victorville, CA 92395
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.