Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0180 for Timber Harvesting Plan (THP) 1-08-070HUM "GDRCo #26-0801"
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection (CAL FIRE)
- Document Title
- Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0180 for Timber Harvesting Plan (THP) 1-08-070HUM "GDRCo #26-0801"
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The Department of Fish and Game (DFG) is issuing an agreement for: replacing 12 permanent culverts; and installing one temporary stream crossing and one gravity-fed water storage tank.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Region
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 445-5387
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- CalFire 135 Ridgway Avenue Santa Rosa, CA 95401 707 576-2953
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.