The applicant proposes the installation of one temporary crossing and the installation of a rock lined ditch. The proposed crossings are located along tributaries to Water Tank Creek which drains into Pescadero Creek. The project area is located approximately 5 miles north of the town of Boulder Creek in Township 9S, Range 3W, and Section 20 of the 7.5 minute USGS Big Basin Quad, Mt. Diablo Meridian. The California Department of Fish and Game (DFG) is executing a Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement 1600-2008-0171-3 pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the project applicant, Matt Bissell Forestry.
California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
135 Ridgway Avenue
Santa Rosa, CA 95402
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.