Consider Acceptance of the full Quitclaim Deed of Negotiated Subsurface Oil and Gas Lease No. PRC 8557.1, Contra Costa and Solano Counties
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Consider Acceptance of the full Quitclaim Deed of Negotiated Subsurface Oil and Gas Lease No. PRC 8557.1, Contra Costa and Solano Counties
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Accept from Rio Delta Resources, Inc. and Russell H. Green, Jr. (Lessee) the full quitclaim deed of oil and gas lease dated June 30, 2008, wherein the Lessee quitclaims back to the state all right, title and interest in the leased lands. Release Rio Delta Resources, Inc. and Russell H. Green, Jr. from all obligations under Oil and Gas Lease No. PRC 8557.1 accruing after July 16, 2008.
- Contact Information
Paul D. Thayer
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1800
Fax : (916) 574-1810
- Contra Costa Solano
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Reasons for Exemption
- Acceptance of the full quitclaim deed of an oil and gas lease and releasing lessees from all obligations is not a project as defined by the CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.