Request Authority for the Executive Officer to Solicit Proposals and Retain Consultant Services
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Request Authority for the Executive Officer to Solicit Proposals and Retain Consultant Services
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Request authority for the executive officer to solicit proposals and retain consultant services, negotiate fair and reasonable price, award and execute agreements for preparation of environmental documentation and mitigation monitoring for the proposed marine terminal deconstruction and pipeline abandonment project in Contra Costa County.
- Contact Information
D.Brown, A.Abeleda, E.Gillies, & N.Smith
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- San Pablo
- Contra Costa
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Reasons for Exemption
- Requesting authority for the executive officer to solicit proposals and retain consultant services is not a project as defined by the CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.