Termination and Issuance of a General Lease - Recreational Use
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Termination and Issuance of a General Lease - Recreational Use
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Termination, effective June 6, 2007, of Lease No. PRC 8555.1, a General Lease - Recreational Use, issued to Katherine Metcalf Nelson, Trustee of the Katherine Metcalf Nelson Living Trust; Mary R. Metcalf, Trustee of the Mary R. Metcalf 2000 Trust, dated November 13, 2000; and Elizabeth H. Metcalf, Trustee of the Elizabeth H. Metcalf Living Trust, dated September 27, 2000. Issuance of a ten-year General Lease - Recreational Use to Roy L. Wickland and Janet E. Wickland, Trustees for the Roy L. Wickland Family Trust dated 9/16/91, and R. L. Wickland, Inc., a Nevada Corporation, beginning June 7, 2007, for the continued use and maintenance of two existing mooring buoys and a swim float.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- El Dorado
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Termination, effective June 6, 2007, of Lease No. PRC 8555.1, a General Lease - Recreational Use is not a project under CEQA. Issuance of a General Lease - Recreational Use for the continued use and maintenance of two existing mooring buoys and a swim float will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.