General Lease - Recreational Use
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- General Lease - Recreational Use
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Issuance of a General Lease - Recreational Use, to Joe Massolo and Sons Trucking Company, Inc., a California Corporation beginning June 24, 2007, for a term of ten-years, for the continued use and maintenance of an existing pier, L-shape deck, boathouse, and two mooring buoys.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- El Dorado
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, Section 2905 (a)(2)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a General Lease - Recreational Use for the continued use and maintenance of an existing pier, L-shape deck, boathouse, and two mooring buoys will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.