General Lease - Recreational Use
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- General Lease - Recreational Use
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Issuance of a General Lease - Recreational Use to the Stillwater Yacht Club beginning November 1, 2007, for a term of ten-years, for the continued use and maintenance of 23 mooring buoys, two attached uncovered floating boat docks, and the retention of an uncovered floating boat dock.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, Section 2905 (a)(2);
- Reasons for Exemption
- Section Number cont'd: Class 3, Section 2905 (c)(1) Issuance of a General Lease - Recreational Use for the continued use and maintenance of 23 mooring buoys, two attached uncovered floating boat docks, and the retention of an additional uncovered floating boat dock will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.