Termination of a Recreational Pier Lease and Issuance of a New Recreational Pier Lease
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Termination of a Recreational Pier Lease and Issuance of a New Recreational Pier Lease
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Termination, effective March 19, 2008, of Lease No. PRC 3661.9, a Recreational Pier Lease, issued to Barbara I. McConnell, Trustee of the George R. and Barbara I. McConnell Revocable Living Trust, established June 12, 1992. Issuance of a ten-year Recreational Pier Lease to Barbara I. McConnell, of the George R. and Barbara I. McConnell Revocable Living Trust, established June 12, 1992, and Marilyn J. Kennedy, beginning March 20, 2008, for the continued use and maintenance of an existing pier and one mooring buoy.
- Contact Information
Paul D. Thayer
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1800
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1,Section 2905(a)(2)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Termination of Lease No. PRC 3661.9, a Recreational Pier Lease is not a project under CEQA. Issuance of a new Recreational Pier Lease for the continued use and maintenance of an existing pier and one mooring buoy will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.