Right of Entry to Muir Beach Community Service District
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Right of Entry to Muir Beach Community Service District
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Issue a Right of Entry (ROE) permit to the Muir Beach Community Service District (MBCSD) to Mt. Tamalpais State Park at Santos Meadows for access to their adjacent property for the development of a replacement water well. Drilling rig and other well development service vehicles may be partially staged on State property. Permit valid from September 1, 2008 through November 30, 2008. All work conducted on State property in association with the Right of Entry will comply with all State and Federal environmental laws, including but not limited to the Endangered Species Act, California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA), and Section 5024 of the Public Resources Code, DPR will advise MBCSD if any new historical resources (including archaeological sites), special status species, Threatened/Endangered Species, or other resource issues are identified within the area. This Right of Entry will provide legal access and use of this State property to MBCSD.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (707) 769-5665 ex. 226
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 5, Section 15305
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of temporary use of land that will not result in any physical changes to the land, in land use or density, and is included as "issuance of easements and permits" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities, in accordance with CCR 15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.