Corrective Action Complete Determination for Finding of Suitability to Transfer (FOST) #3 (Carve-outs I-C and II-U) and Change of Facility Boundary
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Department of Toxic Substances Control
- Document Title
- Corrective Action Complete Determination for Finding of Suitability to Transfer (FOST) #3 (Carve-outs I-C and II-U) and Change of Facility Boundary
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Department of Toxic Substances Control (DTSC) is making a determination that corrective action has been completed for approximately 3.9 acres of property at the former MCAS El Toro as identified in FOST #3 (Cave-outs I-C and II-U), dated August 2008. These carve-outs were subject to corrective action requirements of the California Hazardous Waste Control Law and the federal Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) because they were part of the property of MCAS El Toro, which is an inactive RCRA hazardous waste facility.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
5796 Corporate Avenue
Cypress, CA 90630
Phone : (714) 484-5352
- Other Location Info
- Former Marine Corps Air Station, El Toro (MCAS El Toro)
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project does not involve physical activities at the former MCAS El Toro.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.