Clark Equipment and Storage Building
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Central Valley Flood Protection Board
- Document Title
- Clark Equipment and Storage Building
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- To replace a 90- by 90-foot equipment and storage building within the Butte Basin. The prior building was destroyed in a wind storm on January 3, 2008.
- Contact Information
Central Valley Flood Protection Board
3310 El Camino Avenue, LL-40 P.O. Box 942836
Sacramento, CA 954236
Phone : (916) 574-0707
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302 - Class 2
- Reasons for Exemption
- Construction of replacement or reconstruction of existing structures and facilities where the new structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.