Datwyler Ranch Electric Service Extension
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Central Valley Flood Protection Board
- Document Title
- Datwyler Ranch Electric Service Extension
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- To install a power pole on the Datwyler Ranch 13 feet waterward of the waterward levee toe of the left (east) bank levee of the Sacramento River. The pole will allow extension of PG&E electrical service to an existing water pump.
- Contact Information
Central Valley Flood Protection Board
3310 El Camino Avenue, LL-40 P.O. Box 942836
Sacramento, CA 94236
Phone : (916) 574-0707
- Other Location Info
- Butte City
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Installation of small new equipment and facilities including electrical utility extensions.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.