Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0192
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0192
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- A 24-inch culvert will be replaced, and approximately 33 cubic yards of rip rap will be placed at the culvert outlet.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2011
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15301, Class 1 (c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to replace a culvert and armor and eroding road fillslope at one existing crossing. There will be no expansion of use in connection with the project. The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.