Food and Drug Branch and Division of Communicable Disease, Long Beach
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- Food and Drug Branch and Division of Communicable Disease, Long Beach
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Food and Drug Branch (15 employees), currently located at 11 Golden Shore in Long Beach and Division of Communicable Disease Control (24 employees), currently located at 2525 Grand Avenue in Long Beach will occupy this space after termination of leases at current locations.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
1501 Capitol Avenue, Suite 71.5178
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 650-0208
- Long Beach
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The leasing activity of this privately owned facility conforms with the original proposed usage of buildings and meets requirements set forth in section 15327.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.