Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0294, Amaral Ranch Culvert Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0294, Amaral Ranch Culvert Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project proposes the installation of four corrugated metal pipe culverts in unnamed tributaries to the Sacramento River. DFG is also aware that in the proposed General Plan Amendment, Tehama County intends to change the land use designations in the vicinity of this project from what is currently upland agricultural/grazing to rural small/large lots, and from rural small lot to suburban development.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2867
- Red Bluff
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- There will be no removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees as a result of this project. DFG has determined that this project will have no significant effect on the environment. DFG is concerned with the cumulative effects that future development may have on Oak Woodland Habitat and suggests that these impacts should be addressed in the Environmental Impact Report for the Tehama County General Plan Amendment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.