Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0172
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0172
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project proposes the filling of 140 linear feet of an unnamed drainage with native fill material and installation of an 18-inch diameter, 140-foot long culvert placed 15-feet north of original drainage to handle any water that would have drained into the original drainage. There will be no removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees as a result of this project. The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2867
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.