DWR-South Water District Agreement for Storage and Conveyance of 2008 Transfer Water
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- DWR-South Water District Agreement for Storage and Conveyance of 2008 Transfer Water
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- DWR and transfer proponents will execute an agreement for the storage and conveyance of water transferred from South Sutter Water District via the State Water Project to eight State Water Project contractors including Antelope Valley-East Kern Water Agency, Dudley Ridge Water District, Kern County Water Agency, Metropolitan Water District of Southern California, Napa County Flood Control & Water Conservation District, Palmdale Water District, San Bernardino Valley Municipal Water District, and Tulare Lake Basin Water Storage District.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
P.O. Box 942836
Sacramento, CA 94236
Phone : (916) 653-0190
- Kern Kings Los Angeles San Bernardino Ventura
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- CWC Ch. 10.5,Article 1,Sec.1729
- Reasons for Exemption
- The agreement provides for storage and conveyance of water transferred from South Sutter Water District to several State Water Project contractors. SSWD filed a Petition for Temporary Change with the State Water Resource Control Board on May 23, 2008, pursuant to Water Code Article 1725 et seq. SWRCB issued Corrected Order 2008-0034-DWR approving the Petition for Temporary Change on July 31, 2008. In accordance with Water Code Section 1729, temporary changes filed in accordance with the provisions of Chapter 10.5, Article 1 of the Water Code (Temporary Changes) are exempt from the requirements of Division 13, commencing with Section 21000 of the Public Resources Code.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.