Enhanced Vapor Recovery Upgrades for Gasoline Dispensers - Preliminary and Final Design Phases
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
- Document Title
- Enhanced Vapor Recovery Upgrades for Gasoline Dispensers - Preliminary and Final Design Phases
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Metropolitan Water District of Southern California (Metropolitan) authorizes preliminary and final design of upgrades to all gasoline-dispensing stations at Metropolitan facilities to comply with new air quality regulations.
- Contact Information
Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
P.O. Box 54153
Los Angeles, CA 90054-0153
Phone : (213) 217-6899
- Los Angeles Orange Riverside San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project consists of the operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, leasing, or minor alteration of existing public or private structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographic features, involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination. The proposed project consists of construction and location of limited numbers of new, small facilities or structures; installation of small new equipment and facilities in small structures; and the conversion of existing small structures from one use to another where only minor modifications are made in the exterior of the structure. The proposed project consists of public or private alterations in the condition of land, water, and/or vegetation, which do not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.