Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0196, Sacramento River, Tehama County
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0196, Sacramento River, Tehama County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project proposes to construct a six-foot wide access path with one switch-back from the top of the bank down to a rock shelf at the edge of the Sacramento River. There will be no removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees as a result of this project.
- Contact Information
Eda C. Eggeman
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2753
- Red Bluff
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.