Issuance of a Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0338, White Oak Manor Subdivision Tract No. 1917
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of a Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0338, White Oak Manor Subdivision Tract No. 1917
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project proposes the placement of one 54-foot long, 24-inch diameter corrugated metal pipe culvert crossing and two 50-foot long bottomless arched culvert crossings. There will be no removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees as a result of this project.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2867
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.