Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0355, Unnamed Intermittent Stream, Tributary to North Fork Bear Creek, Shasta County
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0355, Unnamed Intermittent Stream, Tributary to North Fork Bear Creek, Shasta County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project proposes to restore an intermittent stream channel by recreating the natural meander, cobbling the channel, and planting willow cuttings. There will be no removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees as a result of this project.
- Contact Information
Eda C. Eggeman
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2753
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.