Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-07-0466, Mill Creek Bank Stabilization and Habitat Restoration Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-07-0466, Mill Creek Bank Stabilization and Habitat Restoration Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project consists of four encroachments which involve the placement of large rock and/or logs, excavation and pull-back of overhanging banks, and planting of live willows and willow baffles.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 836-8675
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project proposes to remove material which is delivering, or is likely to deliver sediment from the banks of a fish-bearing watercourse, and install erosion protection to keep sediment from delivering to the watercourse. There will be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065. There are no hazardous materials at or around the project site that may be disturbed or removed. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probably future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.