All-Terrain Vehicle (ATV) Training Corral - Oceano Dunes State Vehicular Recreation Area (SVRA)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- All-Terrain Vehicle (ATV) Training Corral - Oceano Dunes State Vehicular Recreation Area (SVRA)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project will provide a training facility within the SVRA that can host scheduled ATV safety certification training. A 30,000 square feet area will be designated for use as the training facility. It will be located at the east end of the Worm Valley camping area. The area will be 150 feet wide by 200 feet long and fenced with approximately 70 - 6 inch diameter by 8 feet long peeler poles installed as top railing. The fence fabric will be approximately 700 feet of 4 feet high 12 gauge steel wire "field" fence. "Field" fence has a 6 inch by 12 inch grid mesh. A 30 feet wide opening will be left on the south side of the fence enclosure to allow ingress and egress to the area.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (805) 773-7178
- San Luis Obispo
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is the new construction of a small facility. The proposed project will not have a detrimental effect on the environment, archaeological site, or wildlife species.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.