Wastewater Treatment Plant Improvement
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR)
- Document Title
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Improvement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDCR proposes improvements to the Wastewater Treatment Plant (WWTP) at Mule Creek State Prison. The project scope includes construction of a new secondary clarifier to provide reliable treatment capacity for existing flow; a new chlorine contatct basin to provide disinfection reliability; a new mixed liquor splitter box to direct flows from the oxidation ditch to the new secondary clarifier and two existing clarifiers; a new disinfected secondary effluent pump station that will provide wash water for the solids dewatering belt filter press; a new staff facilities building; return-activated sludge pumps; and electrical power systems.
- Contact Information
California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
Facilities Planning, Construction & Management 9838 Old Placerville Road, Suite B
Sacramento, CA 95827
Phone : (916) 255-3010
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project consists of the construction of infrastructure of infrastructure that provides electrical power, sewerage, or other public utility services (CEQA Guidelines 15301) and involves negligible or no permanent effect on the environment. Existing on-site utilities will be extended to the new structures, requiring minor trenching.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.