Small Mental Health Treatment Rooms in Facilities A, B, C, and D
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR)
- Document Title
- Small Mental Health Treatment Rooms in Facilities A, B, C, and D
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDCR will construct two small confidential mental health treatment rooms within existing group therapy rooms in each Facility A, B, C, and D at Pleasant Valley State Prison (PVSP). Currently, private mental health counseling services are provided to inmates in non-mental health staff offices and in the dedicated group therapy room located in each of the Facility program buildings. In accordance with the Coleman vs. Schwarzenegger litigation, PVSP must provide adequate and appropriate treatment space to conduct confidential mental health counseling sessions to inmates.
- Contact Information
California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
Facilities Planning, Construction & Management 9838 Old Placerville Road, Suite B
Sacramento, CA 95827
Phone : (916) 255-3010
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project consists of minor alterations to existing facilties involving negligible or no expansion of existing use (CEQA Guidelines 15301). Existing on-site utilities will be extended to the new structure.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.