United State Coast Guard - Dismantling Motor Life Boat Pier Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- United State Coast Guard - Dismantling Motor Life Boat Pier Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the proposed project is to prevent potential public, navigational and safety risks from damaged pilings and pier. Work associated with the proposed dismantling project will be conducted from a floating barge. Work hours will be planned around tides to prevent contact between the barge and the bottom of the Bay. Activities associated with the proposed project include removal of approximately 50 timber piles at the mud line, using a dydro-saw.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2689
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Demolition and removal of individual small structures listed in this subdivision.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.