Removal Action Workplan, Former Reliance Upholstery Site
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Department of Toxic Substances Control
- Document Title
- Removal Action Workplan, Former Reliance Upholstery Site
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Approval of a Removal Action Workplan (RAW) by the Department of Toxic Substances Control (DTSC) pursuant to Health & Safety Code, chapter 6 8 as submitted on May 28, 2008 by Gribi Associates. The RAW focuses on excavation and removal to mitigate soils and groundwater impacted with excessive levels of total petroleum hydrocarbons (TPH) onsite. The impacted area is approximately 25 feet by 15 feet, and located in the concrete-paved yard area of the site.
- Contact Information
Allan L. Fone
Department of Toxic Substances Control
Brownfields and Environmental Restoration Program 700 Heinz Avenue, Suite 200
Berkeley, CA 94710
Phone : (510) 540-3836
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15330 - Class 30
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is a cleanup action to be taken to prevent, minimize, stabilize, mitigate, or eliminate the release or threat of release of a hazardous waste or substance.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.