Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0228
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0228
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project proposes the replacement of a non-functional seep well. Work will include the excavation of the floodplain to install one seep well, pump, water supply lines, and electrical conduits to divert water pursuant to the Responsible Party's legal water rights. There will be no removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees as a result of this project.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2867
- Other Location Info
- Douglas City
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.