Issuance of a Streambed Alteration Agreement No.R1-08-0373, McClain Seep Well Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of a Streambed Alteration Agreement No.R1-08-0373, McClain Seep Well Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project proposes the replacement of a non-functional instream submersible pump with a seep well and the diversion of water pursuant to a legal water right. There will be no removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees as a result of this project.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2867
- Other Location Info
- Douglas City
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.