Seasonal Tributary at Ukiah Golfcourse SEP
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Santa Rosa
- Document Title
- Seasonal Tributary at Ukiah Golfcourse SEP
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project consists of the restoration of a 300 foot portion of the seasonal tributary that would include restoring high flow capacity and bank stabilization. Restoring capacity will include increasing the size of two undersized culverts (a 36 inch and a 10 inch culvert) and widening a constricted portion of the bank. Secondly, a combination of native vegetation plantings will include 5 (1 Gal) Red Stem Dogwoods, 16 (1 Gal) California Wild Roses, 24 (1 Gal) California Honeysuckles and 13 (1Gal) Snowberry plantings arranged along both sides of the 300 foot section of the creek specified by the schematics submitted to the Regional Water Board. In addition to the aforementioned plantings the area will hydro-seeded with approximately 2,285 square feet of native grasses, as specified in the plans. Materials will be utilized to shore the banks and additional hydro-seeding will stabilize an adjacent upland hillside from which runoff enters. Biotechnical methods may include such measures as brush mattress, vegetative wall, and biodegradable erosion control blankets. Rip-rap or other bank hardening will be avoided in favor of aforementioned biotechnical stabilization methods.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 1 (North Coast), Sa
5550 Skylane Boulevard, Suite A
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Phone : (707) 576-2653
- Other Location Info
- 599 Park Boulevard
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Class 8 consists of actions taken by regulatory agencies, as authorized by state or local ordinance, to assure the maintenance, restoration, enhancement, or protection of the environment where the regulatory process involves procedures for protection of the environment. This project is being undertaken to prevent further erosion and delivery of sediment from subject tributary.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.