A/C 9556900 Radiology Research Remodel
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- University of California, Davis
- Document Title
- A/C 9556900 Radiology Research Remodel
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project will convert approximately 3,000 gsf of existing radiology film file space in the Ellison Ambulatory Care Center at the UC Davis Medical Center campus in Sacramento into radiology research space. The scope of work includes demolition, new walls, doors, casework, vibration isolation, fire protection, mechanical, electrical, and finishes. The project is categorically exempt from CEQA under Article 19, Paragraph 15301, as is consists of minor alteration of an existing structure involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that previously existing. The project is located at the southeast corner of the intersection of 48th Street and Y Street in Sacramento.
- Contact Information
University of California, Davis
2315 Stockton Boulevard
Sacramento, CA 95817
Phone : (916) 734-3811
- Other Location Info
- University of California, Davis Medical Center, Sacramento
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will not have a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.