Ballona Creek Bike Trail and Bike Path Enhancement
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- Mountains Recreation and Conservation Authority
- Document Title
- Ballona Creek Bike Trail and Bike Path Enhancement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Improve 7.2 miles of the existing Ballona Creek Trail and Bike Path with signage, land striping, park amenities and native landscape improvements.
- Contact Information
Mountains Recreation and Conservation Authority
570 West Avenue 26; Suite 100
Los Angeles, CA 90065
Phone : (323) 221-9944 x183
- Los Angeles Los Angeles, City of
- Los Angeles
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project elements are consistent with Section 15301(c) of the State CEQA guidelines for the maintenance, operation and repair or minor alteration of existing public structures or facilities involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing including but not limited to bicycle trails, pedestrian trails and similar facilities. Section 15304 categorically exempts minor alterations in the condition of the land, such as grading, gardening, and landscaping that do not affect sensitive resources.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.