Campbell Cove Parking Lot Repair
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Campbell Cove Parking Lot Repair
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Repair a badly deteriorated public parking lot and existing trails within the current footprint of the parking lot at Sonoma Coast State Beach to improve visitor services. Parking lot will scarify and remove existing asphalt, install and compact base rock, form and or color concrete edging. Install Turfstone Paver blocks, and fill joints and drainage openings with pervious material. Trail work will consist of the repair of existing eroded trails from parking lot to beach. Best Management practices in the form of temporary sediment control measures utilizing silt fencing sediment traps, fiber rolls, stockpile management and spill prevention measure will be implemented.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (707) 865-3126
- Other Location Info
- Sonoma Coast Beach
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the repair and maintenance of existing public facilities involving no expansion of use beyond current levels and replacement of existing facilities where new facility will be located on the same site as the facility replaced with no changes in purpose, capacity or use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.