TUD Sonora-Jamestown Surface Water Contamination Project Prop 50
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- TUD Sonora-Jamestown Surface Water Contamination Project Prop 50
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Construction of a ditch water pH and flow monitoring, water treatment plant control and provide notice to district personnel. By monitoring the pH of the water entering the WTPs, contamination detection will be made causing the WTP to shut down and an alarm sent through the existing telemetry system if the pH is outside of known pH ranges. The alarms are monitored 24/7 and district personnel would take action as outlined in the Emergency Response Plan.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
1616 Capitol Avenue, MS 7418 PO Box 9997377
Sacramento, CA 95899-7377
Phone : (916) 449-5641
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This is to advise that the California Department of Public Health has approved a grant for the project described above in the amount of $348,869 on 12-20-07 from Chapter 3b, Proposition 50, the Water Security, Clean Drinking Water, Coastal and Beach Protection Act of 2002, and has determined that the project is exempt from the California Environmental Quality Act.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.