Repair and Replace Main Water Line
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Repair and Replace Main Water Line
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Make improvements to the potable water system by repairing approximately 600 feet and replacing approximately 2,000 feet of the main water line. Repair and replacement of 2,340 feet of the line will be completed within an existing State easement on the Shepard Ranch and Vineyards adjacent to Jack London State Historic Park. New water line will be buried in a 30 inch galvanized pipe and / or PVC pipe. Pipe trench will be backfilled with 6 inches of sand and compacted to 90% of original compaction. A DPR-qualified archaeologist will monitor the trenching; in the event that previously undocumented cultural resources are encountered during project construction, work will cease at the location of the find until a DPR-qualified archaeologist has evaluated the find and implemented appropriate treatment and disposition of the artifact(s).
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (707) 769-5652 #212
- Other Location Info
- Jack London State Historic Park
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of the repair and maintenance of existing public facilities, involving negligible expansion of use beyond current levels; replacement or reconstruction of existing facilities where the new structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity; and minor public alterations in the condition of land, and/or vegetation which do not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees; included as "utility repairs or minor repairs" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities, in accordance with CCR Section 15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.