Groundwater Recovery Plant Modifications
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Public Health (CDPH)
- Document Title
- Groundwater Recovery Plant Modifications
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The City proposes to construct several modifications to the existing Groundwater Recovery Plant (GRP) consisting of several internal piping modifications, and the replacement of the filter media and the reverse osmosis (RO) membranes. The piping modifications include the installation of less than 20 linear feet of water pipe to re-route the current water flow from the filter tanks to the RO membranes. The filters will remove uranium and arsenic in drinking water as well as total suspended solids (TSS).
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
Santa Ana District Office 28 Civic Center Plaza, Room 325
Santa Ana, CA 92701
Phone : (916) 363-7700
- San Juan Capistrano
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- This is to advise that the California Department of Public Health has issued a water supply permit (permit number 05-08-08P-009) for the above described project on July 25, 2008 and has determined that the project is exempt from the CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.