Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0139, Alderpoint Road 45.64; 2005-2006 Storm Damage Repair Project, Humboldt County
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0139, Alderpoint Road 45.64; 2005-2006 Storm Damage Repair Project, Humboldt County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Work will consist of stabilizing a hillslope failure (approximately 145-feet long, 24-feet wide, and 12-feet deep), relaying a 24-inch diameter plastic culvert pipe, and placing a rock energy dissipater.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2011
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proejct proposes to reinstall an existing culvert and construct a retaining wall. There will be no removal of healthy, mature, or scenic trees as a result of this project. The Project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.