Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0140, Alderpoint Road post mile 10.0, 2005-2006 Storm Damage Repair Project, Humboldt County
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0140, Alderpoint Road post mile 10.0, 2005-2006 Storm Damage Repair Project, Humboldt County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Replace an existing 24-inch diameter culvert with a 48-inch diameter, 135 feet long high-density polyethylene pipe, and place approximately 50 cubic yards of rock armor at the culvert outlet.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2011
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to remove an undersized culvert, install a new culvert and place rock slope protection on a hillslope failure along an existing road prism. There will be no removal of healthy, mature, or scenic trees as a result of this project. The Project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.