Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0136, West Ridge Road to Trail Conversion Project, Humboldt County
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0136, West Ridge Road to Trail Conversion Project, Humboldt County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Decommission three stream crossings on Prairie Creek, Boat Creek, and Hangman Creek. One culvert pipe will be removed and two un-culverted stream crossing fills will be excavated and removed.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2011
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to remove three stream crossings, which will restore fish passage for State and federally listed species, and reduce potential sedimentation of fish habitat. The Project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.