Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0124, South Avenue Interchange Improvement Project, Tehama County
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0124, South Avenue Interchange Improvement Project, Tehama County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project will improve the existing South Avenue interchange by reconstructing the northbound ramps, widening and repaving portions of existing roadways, installing new traffic signals and providing additional stormwater detention capacity at the existing interchange.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2381
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15302
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will reconstruct the northbound ramps, widen the Old Highway 99W and South Avenue intersection, repave sections of roadway, install new traffic signals, and provide additional stormwater detention capacity at the interchange site. The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.