Residence Exterior Landscape/Hardscape Upgrades
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Residence Exterior Landscape/Hardscape Upgrades
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of this project is to install a carport cover, concrete parking pad concrete sidewalks, front and back decks, and replace fencing at the residence located at 7600 Cienega Road, Hollister, CA, 95023. The residence is a 2001 mobile home placed on a site that has been a trailer pad and house site for over 30 years. There is currently no carport, sidewalk, or cement parking pad at the residence location; the area has a mixture of native soil and road base on the walking and parking areas. Bird Creek is located approximately 80 feet from the west side of the residence and approximately 50 feet from the southwest corner of the residence. There will be no removal of riparian vegetation for this project and all access will be via Cienega Road.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Hollister Hills SVRA 7800 Cienega Road
Hollister, CA 95023-9692
Phone : (831) 637-8205
- San Benito
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15301, 15303
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project will be a minor alteration and repair/replacement on an existing structure. Also, new construction of the carport will be defined as an accessory under Section 15303, class 3; ". . . structures including garages, carports, etc."
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.