Tentative Tract Map 17319 (2nd Extension of Time)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Adelanto, City of (City of Adelanto)
- Document Title
- Tentative Tract Map 17319 (2nd Extension of Time)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Request for the 2nd Extension of Time of an approved Tentative Tract Map to subdivide one, 11.45-acre parcel of land into 46 single family lots in an R-1 (Single Family Residential) zone with a new expiration date of April 19, 2009.
- Contact Information
Mark de Manincor
City of Adelanto
11600 Air Expressway P.O. Box 10
Adelanto, CA 92301
Phone : (760) 246-2300 ext. 3001
- San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15162
- Reasons for Exemption
- An Initial Study with supporting documents and a Mitigated Negative Declaration were prepared and adopted for the original approval of Tentative Tract Map 17319 pursuant to CEQA. The current Extension of Time application is exempt from further environmental review pursuant to Section 15162 of CEQA as the proposed project is covered under the scope of the prior approved Negative Declaration and no new information is known that would significantly change any impacts.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.