The applicant proposes to upgrade and maintain an existing seasonal road crossing over an unnamed Class II watercourse on Chase Mill Road. The unnamed Class II watercourse flows downstream approximately 1.4 miles where it empties into the San Lorenzo River. The project area is located approximately 5 miles north of the town of Boulder Creek. The California Department of Fish and Game is executing a Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2008-0275-3 pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the project applicant, James Hildreth/Hildreth Forestry Consulting.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.