A three-story 106-room boutique hotel and two-story condominium unit including sixteen 3-bedroom lockout rooms (48 keys maximum) totaling a maximum of 154 units/keys. The project includes a two level underground parking lot with 203 spaces, a restaurant area, gift shop, conference and meeting rooms, spa, and amenities including a roof deck pool and service bar, roof deck garden and roof deck patios on 11 of the 16 condominium units.
City of Palm Desert
73-510 Fred Waring Drive
Palm Desert, CA 92260
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.