Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement (Agreement) No. R1-08-0068 for Timber Harvesting Plan (THP) 1-08-024 MEN "Middle Clark South"
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Forestry and Fire Protection, Department of (California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection)
- Document Title
- Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement (Agreement) No. R1-08-0068 for Timber Harvesting Plan (THP) 1-08-024 MEN "Middle Clark South"
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The Department of Fish and Game is issuing an agreement for four restorable Class I watercourse crossing removals, four Class II watercourse crossing repairs, two Class II watercourse diversion repairs, one Class II watercourse crossing replacement, one permanent Class II watercourse crossing installation, three Class II watercourse crossing removals, one Class II watercourse water diversion and two Class II watercourse crossing replacements.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 964-1691
- Other Location Info
- Mosquito Gulch and unnamed tributaries to the Middle (Clark) Fork Ten Mile River, Pneumonia Gulch and Mosquito Gulch.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- California Department of Fish and Game
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- CALFIRE 135 Ridgeway Avenue Santa Rosa, CA 95401
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.