Echo Lodge Resort Boat Launch Ramp
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 7 (Colorado River Basin), Palm Desert
- Document Title
- Echo Lodge Resort Boat Launch Ramp
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Echo Lodge Resort proposes to construct a 10-ft extension and repair and rehabilitate an existing 20-ft wide boat launch ramp to allow safe use and to prevent future erosion from boat/trailer use. The extension will be constructed using pre-cast concrete pales with a 6 inch gravel base. Rip rap would be placed at the end of the new ramp section to reduce future erosion. A surface area of approximately 240 square feet will be impacted.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 7 (Colorado River B
73-720 Fred Waring Drive, Suite 100
Palm Desert, CA 92260
Phone : (760) 776-8964
- San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project will result in the repair, maintenance and minor alteration of an existing facility and will result in negligible expansion of existing use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.