Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0109, Mendocino Department of Transportation, East Road, MP 2.43 Culvert Replacement and Bank..
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0109, Mendocino Department of Transportation, East Road, MP 2.43 Culvert Replacement and Bank..
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- An existing 24" culvert located on the unnamed tributary has failed and will be replaced. Rock Slope Protection and other erosion control measures will be installed along the bank of the West Fork Russian River, and will add protection to the site to prevent delivery of fine sediments to the West Branch Russian River.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 836-8675
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project proposes to replace an existing structure and install erosion protection to keep sediment from delivering to a watercourse. There will be no expansion of use and no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065. There are no hazardous materials at or around the project site that may be disturbed or removed. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.