Issuance of a Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0185, Rattlesnake Creek, tributary to the South Fork Eel River, Mendocino County
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of a Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. R1-08-0185, Rattlesnake Creek, tributary to the South Fork Eel River, Mendocino County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Upgrade an existing arch culvert's fish passage facility by lowering a cutoff wall and constructing weirs for fish jumps and back water development. Temporary dewatering, construction of a temporary road, installation of rock slope protection, additional wing wall construction and removal of six trees are components of this project.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 928-4369
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to upgrade an existing fish passage facility and associated structures at an existing arch culvert. This project will result in the partial reconstruction of an existing structure, located on the same site and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced. The Project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.